Welcome to Freedom-Cast!
Episode 38 is all about some life mottos or if you prefer “mission statements.”
We just recently had an “Ahah!” moment and suddenly decided on our life mission statement and how valuable it can be. It has become our north star the guides and prioritizes our activities.
We thoroughly enjoyed this episode and we are super excited to share it with you!
Highlights from the show:
- Get Trello! It’s a superpoweered project management tool that works great for goals.
- It’s a great way to hone in on what you want to do and what you can do to change the world.
- This is more important for people who are not happy with their current situation in life and don’t feel like they are living up to God’s purpose for their lives.
- Use what time you have. Even just 15 minutes a day towards your big goals can be huge.
- You can make a difference even with just a smile towards someone. Never underestimate how big of an impact you can have with one simple act. Don’t stop there though, go beyond and do something BIG.
- Miranda goes super nerd and starts talking about one of our favorite book series “Eragon” and talks about true names. Never read the series? Go on Amazon and grab it now.
- Mechanicsburg PA is a good place to live, and Huntersville is something. 😉
Our Mission Statement: “To empower individuals to pursue their God given potential by reducing passivity.” We want to be passive smashers because taking action and doing things is one of the most important parts of making a change and reaching goals.
Thanks for listening! Go fourth and change the world,
-Jordan and Miranda