This week on Freedom-Cast we are talking about introverts and extroverts and how it relates to leaving normal behind. We wanted to take the time to tackle this popular issue and discuss our thoughts.
Our hope is to share how both extroverts and introverts are awesome in different ways, and that the world would be boring without all types. Wherever you fall on the spectrum it helps to know more about where you might personally land.
- Where Miranda and I tend to fall on the spectrum.
- How does nature vs. nurture effect this?
- The right way to view the issue and the importance of recognizing that this whole idea is just an idea and a concept. No reason to get stuck on a label and then use that as a crutch.
- Humans get energy off of other humans no matter if you are introverted or extroverted. Life is all about relationships!
- The pros and cons to introverts and extroverts
- How to strike the right balance between the two!
- We did get off on a bunny trail and talked about horoscopes, the moon, and some astronomy.
Thanks for listening! 🙂
What do you think? Let us know below!
-Jordan and Miranda